How is your credit score treating you these days? If you need better credit to become a more qualified applicant, our credit repair lawyers in Bakersfield can help. Our team consists of experienced, certified professionals who specialize in credit restoration services. Everything we do is transparent, so feel free to ask about our process and what we can do for you.
We are happy to give our clients a free, no obligation consultation. Contact us today at 805-240-2655 to schedule your appointment in Bakersfield, CA.
Benefits of Working with Our Bakersfield Credit Repair Specialists
CreditRepairByLawyers is an honest, ethical company that has the tools, resources and knowledge to clean up your credit report and improve your score. This way, you can become a qualified applicant and take advantage of lower interest rates and better loan terms. Even though a credit score is just a number, it affects many things in our lives, including personal loans, credit card terms, car insurance rates and more. With our services, you can live a better life!
Here are some of the things you can expect by working with our credit repair lawyers in Bakersfield:
- Straightforward process. Our credit repair experts follow a tried-and-true credit restoration process. First, we obtain your credit reports from the three major credit bureaus – Experian, Equifax and TransUnion.. Next, we review your reports for outdated or inaccurate information that can be removed. For other negative marks, we negotiate with the creditors.
- Effective results. When you partner with our credit repair lawyers in Bakersfield, you save an incredible amount of time. Our specialists write the necessary letters and make the appropriate phone calls. We get results for our clients, and you don’t have to sacrifice your time.
- Comprehensive services. Credit repair in Bakersfield is more than a one-time deal. While we remove negative information from your report, it takes time to rebuild your credit. This can be done by making payments on time, keeping your balances low and using a secured credit card. We will get you started on the right path to better credit for the long term!
- Understanding of the laws. The creditors can be difficult to work with, but it helps to know the laws. Our credit restoration specialists are great negotiators and refer to the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA) and the Fair Credit Billing Act (FCBA). When the creditors see that we know our facts, they are more willing to negotiate.
What Information Can be Removed from Your Report?
Credit reports must be 100% accurate – it’s the law. However, if you don’t keep on top of your report and communicate with the creditors, there’s always a chance that some of the information won’t be accurate.
Surprisingly, millions of people have errors on their credit reports. These errors are far from innocent – they affect people’s ability to get credit cards, loans and decent interest rates. Part of the problem is that people aren’t always aware they have these errors. Others don’t have the time to make phone calls, sit on hold, write letters, wait for responses and more. That’s where we come into the picture.
After obtaining your credit reports from Experian, Equifax and TransUnion, our credit repair lawyers in Bakersfield will identify outdated or inaccurate information and have it removed from your report. Other negative marks we will try to negotiate with the creditors and debt collectors. Here is the information that we focus on:
- Late payments
- Identify theft
- Negative settlements
- Closed accounts
- Incorrect personal information
Why Choose Us for Credit Repair in Bakersfield
CreditRepairByLawyers is an honest, ethical credit repair company that always puts our clients first. We follow a strategic process that is highly effective at cleaning up credit reports and boosting credit scores. With a higher score, you can become a more qualified applicant and take advantage of low interest rates, more negotiating power, higher spending limits, easier approval for rentals and so much more.
Unlike other credit repair companies that pop up in Bakersfield, our company was established in 2002. We have a strong track record, hundreds of satisfied clients and a strategic approach that works. Our credit repair specialists are patient and understanding, as they know that many people fall into hardships and are trying to work through them when they come to us. Feel free to call us anytime – we are always here for you!
To schedule your free consultation with our credit repair lawyers in Bakersfield, contact us today. We look forward to helping you improve your credit rating and achieve your financial expectations.