Are you in need of credit repair lawyers in Oxnard? CreditRepairByLawyers has a team of credit repair experts who can help you take control of your credit report. We follow a tried-and-true process that includes reviewing your credit report, disputing errors and negotiating with creditors. When the process is complete, you can expect your credit rating to be higher, allowing you to be a more qualified applicant for credit cards and loans.
For a free consultation with our Oxnard credit repair lawyers, contact us today at 805-240-2655.
Benefits of Working with Our Credit Repair Experts
Even though it’s just a number, a credit score affects so many aspects of life. Having good credit makes all the difference in being approved for a loan or a credit card. It also affects your loan terms and interest rates. Bottom line: In order to get competitive lending options, you must have a strong credit score.
Hiring a credit repair firm to help clean up your credit report and boost your score can save you time, money and headache in the long run. Here is what you can expect from our credit repair lawyers in Oxnard.
- Get results. When you put your trust in our credit repair professionals, you can expect results. Our team knows how to work diligently to get negative information removed from your report. Once they are gone, your score can improve – sometimes significantly!
- Save time. Working on credit repair in Oxnard is time consuming. There are phone calls to make, letters to write and forms to fill out. This can take time away from more important things, like your job or family. Let our staff handle things for you!
- Familiarity with laws. Another benefit to working with our credit repair company is our knowledge of the laws. We know the ins and outs of The Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), The Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA), The Fair Credit Billing Act (FCBA) and others.
- Long term benefits. By making the decision to work with our credit repair experts, you can enjoy long term savings. Lenders use credit scores to determine loan approvals and loan terms. With a higher credit score, you can get more favorable payment terms.
What Types of Errors Can be Removed from Your Credit Report?
Many clients ask us what types of information can be removed from their credit report. This is a great question, and the answer is simple: we try to remove all negative information from your credit report. Your report must be 100% accurate (it’s the law!), so we start by identifying marks that are outdated, inaccurate or false. Negative account information, such as late payments and charge offs, will remain on the account for 7 years.
Here is some of the information that our credit repair lawyers in Oxnard can have removed from your report:
- Late payments
- Negative settlements
- Charge offs
- Identity theft
- Incorrect personal information
- Closed accounts
If we cannot get the negative marks removed, we will negotiate with the creditors on your behalf. We know that they are very good at negotiating, but so are we! Debt collectors are trained to be hostile and aggressive so they can collect the maximum amount of money. However, our credit repair specialists know the laws and how to prepare the proper letters to the credit bureaus. We make things happen!
Why Choose Our Oxnard Credit Repair Specialists
Credit repair companies pop up all of the time, so be careful about who you give your personal information to. CreditRepairByLawyers is an honest, ethical credit repair company that has a long list of satisfied clients. We have been in business since 2002, and we only employ experienced, certified professionals.
Not only will we work with the creditors and debt collectors to improve your credit score, but also we provide our clients with the information they need to rebuild their credit scores. This can be done by paying your bills on time, reducing your balances, using a secured credit card and living within your means.
The benefits of choosing our credit repair company in Oxnard are:
- Tried-and-true process. Our process leads to effective results time and time again. It involves obtaining your credit report from the three major credit bureaus, reviewing the reports and having negative information removed.
- Satisfied clients. We have a long history of satisfied clients who have enjoyed our services for over 17 years. Will you be next?
- Transparent work. Our credit repair experts in Oxnard are open and honest. We are always available to answer questions and provide reassurance.
- Reasonable prices. All pricing is published and includes our comprehensive services. No hidden fees. No add-on fees.
Contact our Oxnard credit repair specialists for your free consultation.